- 4 cups (1 litre) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 450g rice noodles
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, shredded
- 1 cup (250ml) Ayam light coconut cream
- 300g salmon fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, leaves separated
- 150g sliced button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Step 1Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place the sealed noodle bag in a saucepan of simmering water for 10 minutes or pierce a hole in the bag and microwave on high/100 per cent power for 4 minutes.
- Step 3Add ginger to stock. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 7 minutes. Whisk in coconut cream. Add salmon, bok choy and mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in fish sauce and lime juice.
- Step 4Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Ladle the stock mixture evenly over the noodles. Top with coriander leaves. Serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Gemma Purcell
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Fresh Living