- 2 shallots, ends trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 6 (about 840g) skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 3 limes, cut into thin wedges
- You will need 12 bamboo or metal skewers
- Step 1Preheat your barbecue or chargrill on medium-high.
- Step 2Thread shallot, salmon and lime wedges onto 1 skewer.
- Step 3Repeat to make 12 kebabs.
- Step 4Cook the kebabs for about 2-3 minutes each side for medium or cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
Marinade matches (see related recipes): Portuguese marinade, Honey, soy & mustard marinade and Moroccan-style marinade.
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Australian Good Taste