- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 100g smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons dill sprigs, chopped
- 12 small brioche (see note)
- Step 1Place cream cheese, 1/4 cup lemon juice and salmon in a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Cut tops off brioche and set aside. Carefully hollow out brioche using a small, sharp knife.
- Step 3Spoon cream cheese mixture into brioche. Cover with brioche tops.
Brioche is a classic French yeast bread. Its flavour is slightly sweet and it has a rich, buttery texture. Available in loaves or individual rolls, you will find it in the bakery section of your supermarket.
- Author: Michelle Noerianto
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas