- 210g can pink salmon, drained
- 250g cottage cheese
- 30g butter, at room temperature, chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 50g smoked salmon slices, coarsely chopped
- Chopped fresh dill, to serve
- Step 1Process the pink salmon, cottage cheese, butter and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth. Season with pepper.
- Step 2Add the smoked salmon and pulse until just combined.
- Step 3Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with dill.
All nutrition values are per serve
Serving tip: Serve the pate with crackers or sliced French bread stick (baguette).
Nutritional information is calculated per tablespoon.
- Author: Reader recipe
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Australian Good Taste