- 1/3 cup medium-grain white calrose rice
- 95g can sweet chilli and lime pink salmon
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 6 large rice paper rounds
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Step 1Cook rice following packet directions. Cool. Using a fork, stir to separate grains. Add salmon, soy sauce and lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Step 2Half-fill a shallow dish with warm water. Place 1 rice paper round in water until soft. Place on work surface.
- Step 3Place 1 mint leaf along edge of rice paper. Top with 2 heaped tablespoons rice mixture and one-sixth of the carrot, capsicum and onion. Roll up, folding in edges to enclose filling. Cover roll with damp tea towel to prevent it drying out. Repeat with remaining rice paper rounds, mint leaves, rice mixture, carrot, capsicum and onion to make 6 rolls.
- Step 4Refrigerate rolls in 2 airtight containers. Place sweet chilli sauce in 2 screw-top jars.
All nutrition values are per serve
At work: Serve rolls with sweet chilli sauce.
- Author: Nadia French
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas