- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 270g pkt soba noodles
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into ribbons
- 200g hot-smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 tablespoon toasted black sesame seeds
- Pickled ginger, to serve
- Step 1Combine the tahini, vinegar, soy sauce, peanut and sesame oil and sugar in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and ground white pepper.
- Step 2Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet instructions until tender. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Step 3Place the snow peas in a medium heatproof bowl. Cover with hot water and set aside for 1 minute. Drain well.
- Step 4Place the noodles, snowpeas, asparagus and salmon in a bowl with half the dressing. Gently toss to combine.
- Step 5Divide the salad evenly among serving bowls. Drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately with pickled ginger, if desired.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Notebook: