- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 120g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 500g baby Red Royale potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup (75g) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60g) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, chopped
- 4 baby gherkins, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dill, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon mint, finely shredded
- Step 1Combine the salmon, horseradish and dill in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 15 mins to develop the flavours.
- Step 2Meanwhile, to make potato salad, cook the potato in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins or until just tender. Drain well.
- Step 3Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, horseradish cream, capers, gherkin, spring onion, dill and mint in a medium bowl. Pour over the warm potatoes and toss to combine. Season.
- Step 4Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the salmon for 2 1/2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 5Divide the rocket, onion and warm potato salad among serving plates. Top with the salmon.
All nutrition values are per serve
Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
- Publication: Coles