- 85g (1/3 cup) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded orange rind
- Pinch of salt
- 4 (about 180g each, 2cm thick) salmon steaks, skin on
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 6 (about 500g) kipfler potatoes, scrubbed, thickly sliced
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- Step 1Combine mayonnaise, orange juice, chives, garlic and orange rind in a jug. Taste and season with salt. Set aside.
- Step 2Place salmon in a glass dish and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt. Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with half the remaining oil. Season with salt. Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes for 4 minutes each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 3Cook salmon and asparagus in frying pan for 2 minutes each side for medium or until salmon is cooked to your liking and asparagus is bright green and tender crisp.
- Step 4Arrange potato, asparagus and salmon on serving plates. Drizzle with dressing to serve.
- Low carb
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Australian Good Taste