- 250g packet rice stick noodles
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup (125ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Chopped peanuts, to serve
- Finely sliced red chilli, to garnish
- Step 1Place noodles in a bowl, cover with boiling water. Soak for 5 minutes.
- Step 2Place sweet chilli, lime juice, fish sauce, herbs, garlic and ginger in a bowl with 1/2 cup (125ml) warm water. Stir to combine.
- Step 3Heat a chargrill or barbecue to high. Brush salmon with oil and cook for 2 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Step 4Drain and rinse noodles, toss with half the dressing. Place on plates, top with salmon and pour over remaining dressing. Garnish with extra coriander, peanuts and chilli.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Valli Little
- Image credit: Mark Roper
- Publication: Taste.com.au