- 16 (280g) scallops without roe, very thinly sliced
- 220g kingfish or other firm-fleshed white fish, very thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup (180ml) lime juice
- 1 long green chilli, seeded, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small Spanish onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby coriander leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, very thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Sourdough baguette, toasted, to serve
- Step 1Place scallops, kingfish and lime juice in a large bowl, then toss gently to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Step 2Drain seafood through a sieve and discard marinade. Place seafood in a bowl. Add chilli, onion, coriander, cucumber and radishes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss gently to combine. Divide ceviche among plates, then drizzle with a little oil. Serve with toasted sourdough.
All nutrition values are per serve