- 4 x 160g skinless ling fish fillets, halved lengthways
- 1/4 cup (35g) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 270g pkt soba noodles
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally, to serve
- Step 1Top each fish fillet with sesame seeds, pressing to coat. Heat the peanut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the fish and cook for 4 mins each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook noodles following packet directions. Drain and rinse under warm running water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the snow peas and onion and toss to combine.
- Step 3Combine lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl. Pour over the noodle salad and toss to combine. Divide noodle salad among serving plates and top with fish. Sprinkle over chilli to serve.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles