- 175g green beans, topped
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cabbage, hard core removed, finely shredded
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 small fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Vegetable oil, to grease
- 600g flathead fillets, halved crossways
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Step 1Place beans in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Pat dry with paper towel and cut into thirds.
- Step 2Combine the beans, green shallot, cucumber, cabbage, coriander and mint in a large bowl. Place the chilli, garlic, ginger, lime juice and sugar in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined.
- Step 3Preheat grill on medium-high. Line the grill tray with foil and brush with vegetable oil to lightly grease. Place the fish, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Drizzle with sesame oil. Use your hands to rub sesame oil over the fish to coat.
- Step 4Cook under preheated grill for 4 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from heat. Drizzle the salad with half the dressing and gently toss to combine. Divide the salad among serving plates. Top with fish and drizzle with the remaining dressing to serve.
All nutrition values are per serve