- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 large silverbeet leaves, stems removed
- 4 x 180g boneless white fish fillet
- Salt & ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into small matchsticks
- Steamed rice or noodles, to serve
- Soy sauce & lime, to serve
- Step 1Preheat large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spray four sheets of foil with olive oil.
- Step 2Place a silverbeet leaf in the middle of each sheet. Place a fish fillet on each leaf. Season with salt and pepper and top with the garlic and ginger.
- Step 3Fold the silverbeet leaves over to enclose the fish, then fold the foil over the silverbeet and seal at each end to form a small parcel. Place the parcels on the frying pan and cook for about 6 minutes each side. Serve the fish with rice or noodles, drizzled with any juices from the parcel, soy sauce and lime.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: C McLean, Townsville, Qld (reader recipe)
- Image credit: Luke Burgess
- Publication: Fresh Living