- 450g green beans, trimmed
- 100g pkt baby Asian greens
- 2 x 150g pkts Springs smoked ocean trout, skin removed, or smoked salmon, sliced
- 2 lemons, zest finely grated, juiced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped
- Step 1Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Blanch the beans for 2 minutes or until just tender crisp. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Toss the beans and the baby Asian greens together.
- Step 2Dress the greens with the lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper and toss well to combine.
- Step 3Plate the bean salad and top with the trout and sprinkle with the lemon zest and capers. Serve immediately.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
Wine suggestion: The versatile Mateus Rose undergoes an extra long fermentation process to achieve the well-balanced, fresh and fruity quality that it is renowned for. It is priced at under $13.
- Author: Michelle Noerianto
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Fresh Living