- 4 mini bagels, halved
- 1/3 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 60g sliced smoked salmon
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 thin red onion rings
- 1 teaspoon baby capers, rinsed, drained
- Step 1Spread bagel bases with cream cheese.
- Step 2Top with salmon and cucumber. Season. Top with onion, capers and bagel tops. Serve.
Use a large serrated knife to cut sandwiches and trim crusts.
Best made just before serving
Nutritional information is per piece.
- Author: Gemma Luongo
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas