- 400g tomato medley mix
- 2 bunches asparagus, cut into thirds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 180g haloumi, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 150g baby spinach
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 200g smoked salmon (8 slices)
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers
Sour cream dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Pinch of caster sugar
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place tomatoes, asparagus and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Place on prepared tray. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Set aside.
- Step 2Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook haloumi for 2 minutes each side or until deep golden. Transfer to a plate. Set aside.
- Step 3Arrange spinach leaves over a large platter. Top with avocado, haloumi and tomato and asparagus mixture and salmon slices. Sprinkle with capers.
- Step 4Make Sour cream dressing Place sour cream, lemon juice, dill, chives, sugar and 1 tablespoon cold water in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Serve dressing with platter.
All nutrition values are per serve
Super server: Use 2 x 250g punnets grape tomatoes, instead of tomato medley and save about $2.98.
- Author: Katrina Woodman
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas