- 250g light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 100g smoked salmon
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 250ml light sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- Butter for greasing
- Step 1Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill into a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine. Chop smoked salmon and gently fold in.
- Step 2Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Combine egg, sourcream and milk. Pour into well and gradually beat in the flour. Add extra milk if needed to make a drop batter.
- Step 3Heat a small amount of butter in a frying pan. Place tablespoons of the mixture into the frying pan and cook until bubbles appear, turn over and cook until brown. Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve with dip.
All nutrition values are per serve