- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole egg mayonnaise
- 300g spreadable cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- 100g smoked salmon slices, chopped
- 1 loaf Turkish bread, to serve
- Step 1Mix together mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, dill, parsley, salt and pepper until combined. Fold through salmon and set aside.
- Step 2Cut Turkish loaf in half through the middle. Cut each half into thick 3cm-wide fingers. Toast lightly until golden and crisp.
- Step 3To serve, spread toasted fingers with salmon mixture or serve separately.
All nutrition values are per serve
The smoked salmon spread can be made the night before and stored in the fridge in an air tight container.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Tanya Zouev
- Publication: Taste.com.au