- 300g spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 large zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 1 cup (250ml) Coles Brand Australian thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 200g Tassal smoked salmon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 4 lemon wedges
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the garlic and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until almost tender.
- Step 3Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Add the pasta and three-quarters of the lemon zest. Toss to warm through. Set aside.
- Step 4Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the spinach and a pinch of salt and cook for 1-2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Step 5Divide the pasta among serving bowls. Scatter over the spinach and top with slices of smoked salmon, chives and remaining lemon zest. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Author: Courtney Roulston
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles