- 350g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Lupi extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons baby capers, drained
- 100g baby rocket
- 220g smoked salmon, chopped
- Step 1Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan.
- Step 2Add reserved cooking liquid, oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, capers, rocket and salmon to pasta. Season with pepper.
- Step 3Cook, tossing, over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through and rocket just starts to wilt. Serve.
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
Super saver: Use 415g can pink salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, instead of smoked salmon and save around $4.36 in total.
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas