- 2 bunches rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- 1kg side of smoked salmon
- 5 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 loaves crusty bread, sliced, to serve
dill & horseradish cream
- 375g (1 1/2 cups) sour light cream
- 70g (1/2 cup) horseradish cream
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Step 1To make the dill & horseradish cream, combine the sour cream, horseradish cream, lemon juice and dill in a medium bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Spoon into an airtight container, seal and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Step 2To serve, place the rocket on a large serving platter and arrange the salmon on top. Serve the salmon with the dill and horseradish cream, lemon wedges and crusty bread.
All nutrition values are per serve
recipe included in the “Christmas extra” section.
- Author: Janelle Bloom
- Publication: Australian Good Taste