- 6 kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped dill sprigs
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60g pea shoots (see note) or wild rocket
- 2 x 170g skinless hot-smoked ocean trout portions (see note), flaked into large pieces
- Step 1Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool enough to handle. The skin will be quite flaky and easy to peel with a paring knife.
- Step 2Place the olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a salad bowl and whisk to combine. Cut the peeled potatoes into 1cm-thick rounds and add to the dressing with the dill and halved cherry tomatoes. Season to taste, then toss well to combine. Gently toss with the pea shoots or rocket leaves and flaked ocean trout, then serve.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
Pea shoots are available from selected greengrocers. Hot-smoked ocean trout is available from supermarkets, or use hot-smoked regular trout or salmon.
- Author: Kate Tait
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Taste.com.au