- 4 (200g each) snapper fillets, pin-boned
- 20g butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 100g shiitake mushrooms
- 100g enoki mushrooms, trimmed, separated
- 6 baby bok choy, outer leaves trimmed, halved
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
Ginger soy dressing:
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Step 1Using a sharp knife, make 3-4 shallow diagonal slashes into skin of each fish fillet. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 2For dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl, then set aside.
- Step 3Heat butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat then cook fish, skin-side down first, for 3-5 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Step 4Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a separate frying pan over high heat. Add shiitake mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add enoki mushrooms and cook for 1 minute or until just beginning to soften. Remove from heat, add dressing and stir to combine. Cook bok choy and snow peas in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 1 minute or until bright green and just tender, then drain. Serve fish on top of bok choy and snowpeas, with mushrooms and sauce spooned over.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve