- 500g potatoes, peeled
- 4 x 150g snapper fillets
- olive oil spray
- 50g baby spinach leaves, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Step 1Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water over medium-high heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cool. Slice.
- Step 2To make dressing: Combine ingredients, and salt and pepper, in a bowl. Whisk. Pour over potatoes. Toss.
- Step 3Spray fish with oil. Season. Cook in a frying pan over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Step 4Arrange potatoes, spinach and snapper on plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Bettina Jenkins
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas