- 350g Barilla spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla Mediterranean Vegetables sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 sea bream fillets, skin and bones removed, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 white wine, dry
- 10 parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Step 1Bring plenty of water to the boil in a large saucepan. When boiling, add rock salt (7g to a litre of water).
- Step 2In a large fry pan, gently heat the oil and, when hot, add spring onions and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add capers and cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 3Add the sea bream and cook for 1 minute, then add wine and allow it to evaporate.
- Step 4Add the Barilla Mediterranean Vegetables pasta sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Step 5Drop the Barilla Spaghetti into the water and stir. Cook according to the instructions on the pack.
- Step 6Drain pasta 1 minute before the suggested time and toss in with the sauce for a further minute to finish cooking. Add parsley and serve with a drizzle of oil.
- Author: Baby & Toddler Food
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Barilla