- 375g dried spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 400g packet Tassal frozen dill and chives salmon burgers
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- 400g punnet tomato medley mix, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 60g baby rocket
- Step 1Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain. Return pasta to pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook salmon burgers for 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Cut into 2cm pieces.
- Step 3Place remaining oil in a small bowl. Add lemon rind, lemon juice, baby capers and 1/2 the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Step 4Add oil mixture, burger pieces, tomato, avocado and rocket to pasta. Toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with remaining parmesan.
- Low carb
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas