- 500g fresh cod, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, cut into wedges
- 2 gem lettuces, washed, leaves separated
- 1 cup fresh mixed herbs
- 150g sour cream
- Fresh Jalapeños, thinly sliced, to serve
- Step 1Place the fish in a bowl. Add seasoning and rind. Season. Toss to coat.
- Step 2Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray well with oil. Cook fish, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Step 3Place lettuce leaves on a serving plate. Divide fish among lettuce cups. Top with a dollop of sour cream, fresh herbs and jalapenos. Serve with lime wedges. Eat with your hands and enjoy!
- Author: Georgia Barnes
- Image credit: Guy Bailey
- Publication: Taste Magazine