- 200g mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chillies
- 600g blue eye fish fillets (trevalla) or trevally fish fillets, cut diagonally into 1.5cm-thick strips
- 60mls (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 125g (1/2 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Step 1To make the dressing, combine the yoghurt and dill in a small bowl. Add the lemon juice and mix well. Season to taste with pepper and transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Step 2Arrange the lettuce leaves, tomatoes and cucumber on serving plates.
- Step 3Combine the flour, hot paprika, oregano and chillies in a medium bowl. Toss the fish strips in the flour mixture to coat well, shaking off any excess.
- Step 4Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add 1/3 of the fish to the pan and cook for about 1 minute each side, depending on the thickness of the strips, or until just cooked through. Remove from the pan, drain on paper towel and keep warm. Repeat in 2 more batches with the remaining fish.
- Step 5Arrange the warm fish over the salad. Serve immediately drizzled with the yoghurt dressing.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Fiona Hammond
- Publication: Australian Good Taste