- 8 frozen peas
- 4 slices of wholemeal bread
- 2 tablespoons Greenseas Chunky Tuna Sweetcorn & Mayonnaise
- 1/2 baby red capsicum
- Step 1Place peas in a small heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside to thaw.
- Step 2Use an 8cm star-shaped pastry cutter to cut stars from bread. Divide tuna evenly among the stars. Cut 4 thin slices from capsicum. Place the capsicum on the stars, trimming as necessary, to make mouths. Drain the peas and arrange on top of the stars to make eyes.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Rob Palmer & Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste