- 2 punnets (500g) cherry tomatoes
- 3 anchovies, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pinch ground chilli
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 (about 600g) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 potato, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) cream
- 4 (about 160g each) scotch fillet steaks
- 150g green beans, cut into short lengths
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the cherry tomatoes, anchovies, garlic and chilli flakes in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and spray with oil spray. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just collapsing. Sprinkle over the basil.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook the cauliflower and potato in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to the pan. Add the cream and mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Step 3Heat a barbeque or chargrill pan on a medium-high heat. Lightly spray the steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Chargrill for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Step 4Lightly spray the green beans with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Chargrill for 5-6 minutes or until just tender. Serve the steaks on the mash with the beans and tomatoes.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
Zap me: Place the cauliflower and potato into a microwave safe dish with 2cm of water. Cover and cook on High/100% power for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Author: Kim Meredith
- Publication: Fresh Living