- 175g rindless bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1.5kg cabbage, finely shredded
- 40g butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Step 1Place bacon in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Step 2Meanwhile, pour 2 cups water into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil. Add cabbage and cook, covered, on medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Return cabbage to hot saucepan. Add butter, Worcestershire sauce and bacon. Toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve