- 1 x 375g pkt fresh lasagne sheets, coarsely torn
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed, peeled into thin ribbons
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 185ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 150g smoked salmon, coarsely torn
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill sprigs
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until the pasta rises to the surface. Add the zucchini in the last 1 minute of cooking. Drain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, bring the wine to the boil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Simmer for 1 minute or until the wine reduces by half. Add the cream and stock and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Step 3Divide the pasta mixture and salmon among serving plates. Pour over the cream mixture and sprinkle with dill. Season with pepper and serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Australian Good Taste