- 1kg potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) thickened cream
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 270g jar Thai-style sweet chilli stir-fry sauce
- 4 firm white fish fillets (like ling or perch)
- 175g green beans, halved lengthways
- Step 1Place the potatoes into a large saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash with the cream and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Add 1/3 cup (80ml) of the stir-fry sauce to a large frying pan. Stir over a medium heat. Add the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes on both sides or until flakes with a fork. Keep warm.
- Step 3Steam or boil the beans until bright green and just tender. Warm the remaining stir-fry sauce in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Step 4Divide the mash among serving plates. Top with the beans, fish and warm stir-fry sauce. Serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Wendy Brodhurst
- Publication: Fresh Living