- 350g orange sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 185g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dried multigrain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 1/4 cup Praise whole-egg mayonnaise
- 4 wholemeal bread rolls, split
- 1 cup (40g) firmly packed baby spinach
- Step 1Place potato in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return to pan over low heat. Cook, tossing for 1 minute or until liquid has evaporated. Transfer to a large bowl. Roughly mash. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Step 2Add tuna, lemon rind, chives, egg and 1/4 cup breadcrumbs to potato. Stir to combine. Using damp hands, shape breadcrumbs on a plate. Lightly coat patties in breadcrumbs.
- Step 3Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and heated through.
- Step 4Spread cut sides of rolls with half the mayonnaise. Top roll bases with spinach, patties and remaining mayonnaise. Sandwich with roll tops. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve