- 2 tablespoons oil
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 2 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 6 blue swimmer crabs, cooked, meat removed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons mixed spices
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups basmati rice
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Step 1Heat the oil in a wok and then add the coconut cream. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 2Slowly add the coconut milk to the wok, add the Thai green paste and let sit for 6 or so minutes occasionally stirring.
- Step 3Add the brown sugar, fish sauce, spices and garlic to the sauce and stir. Add the ready prepared crabs to the sauce and sit for a minute or two. Set aside.
- Step 4While the sauce is resting, cook the basmati rice.
- Step 5To serve, spread a layer of rice onto a plate, place bits of crab on top and pour the delicious spicy sweet sauce on top. Garnish with coriander if you wish.
- Author: Member recipe
- Publication: Member recipe