- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated palm sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, deseeded, diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- Step 1Place fish sauce, palm sugar, 2 tablespoons lime juice and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Step 2Add cucumber, green onion, chilli and mint to sauce mixture. Stir to combine. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve with grilled prawns, salmon or chicken.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas