- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup yellow curry paste
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 2 desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 200g peeled green prawns
- 300g (skinless, boneless) firm white fish fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and paste. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in flour. Cook for 1 minute.
- Step 2Gradually stir in stock, coconut milk and 1 cup water. Add potato. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until potato is just tender.
- Step 3Add prawns and fish. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until seafood is just cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Top with onion. Serve with coriander sprigs and lime wedges.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Liz Macri
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas