- 1/4 cup tikka masala curry paste
- 1/3 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 16 medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 500g perch fish fillets, or ling skinless fish fillets (firm white fish), cut into chunks
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1In a bowl, combine curry paste, yoghurt and herbs. Add seafood and toss well. Chill for 30 mins or until required.
- Step 2Char-grill prawns and fish for 3-5 mins, until cooked to taste.
- Step 3Serve with baby spinach, mint leaves and lime wedges.
- Add some squid rings to the seafood mixture, if you like.
- You could also bake the seafood in a moderate oven, 180C for 10-15 mins.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles