- 150g rice stick noodles
- 2 teaspoon peanut oil
- 220g jar laksa paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, cut lengthways into wedges
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 300g pkt firm tofu, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 cup (55g) bean sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for 5 mins to soften. Drain well. Divide among serving bowls.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the laksa paste and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. Add the coconut milk and stock and bring to a simmer. Add the fish sauce and sugar and taste, adding more fish sauce and sugar if necessary. Add the pak choy and snow peas and cook for a further 1 min or until tender-crisp.
- Step 3Divide the tofu and laksa mixture among the bowls with the noodles. Top with bean sprouts and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
- High fibre
- Low carb
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles