- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 85g packet lime jelly crystals
- 24 gummy coral fish lollies
- 85g packet blue jelly crystals
- Step 1Place milk in a large bowl. Sprinkle over pudding mix. Using an electric mixer, beat for 1 minute or until slightly thickened and smooth. Divide mixture evenly between eight, 225ml-capacity clear plastic cups (see note). Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place lime jelly crystals in a large heatproof jug. Add 1 cup boiling water. Stir to dissolve crystals. Add 200ml cold water. Stir well. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until jelly cools.
- Step 3Pour lime jelly evenly over vanilla pudding. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until jelly has almost set (mixture will have a thick syrupy consistency). Push 3 fish into each cup of jelly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Step 4Place blue jelly crystals in a large heatproof jug. Add 1 cup boiling water. Stir to dissolve crystals. Add 200ml cold water. Stir well. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until jelly cools. Pour evenly over lime jelly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- High carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
Tap cups on a flat surface to remove air bubbles before refrigerating pudding so jelly doesn’t mix into the pudding layer.
If gummy coral fish lollies are not available substitute with lolly sharks or other shaped jelly lolly.
- Author: Emma Braz
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas