- 220g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 200g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 6 large sheets spring roll pastry
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Step 1Preheat oven to 210°C/190°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Combine tuna, corn and cheese in a bowl. Place 1 pastry sheet on a flat surface. Brush edge with cold water. Place one-sixth of the tuna mixture across 1 edge of pastry, leaving a 1cm border at edge. Fold in sides. Roll up to enclose filling. Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining pastry and tuna mixture. Spray rolls with oil.
- Step 3Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and heated through, turning halfway during cooking. Cool on tray for 5 minutes. Serve.
To freeze: Wrap uncooked rolls individually in plastic wrap. Place in a large snaplock or freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months.
To cook: Thaw in fridge overnight or at room temperature for 30 minutes. To cook, spray with oil and follow recipe from step 3.
- Author: Annalisa Perry
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas