- 1/4 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon black vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 4 (about 100g each) pieces sashimi-grade tuna
- 1 firm ripe avocado, halved, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/4 (about 50g) white radish (daikon), peeled, cut into matchsticks
- Micro salad leaves, to serve
- Wasabi paste, extra, to serve
- Step 1Combine the wasabi, sesame oil, vinegar, soy sauce and water in a small jug and place in the fridge to chill.
- Step 2Place the chives on a plate. Roll each piece of tuna in the chives to lightly coat. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill.
- Step 3Use a sharp knife to slice the tuna into 5mm-thick slices and arrange on serving plates. Top with avocado and daikon and sprinkle with salad leaves. Drizzle lightly with a little of the dressing. Serve immediately with remaining dressing and extra wasabi, if desired.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sarah Hobbs
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Notebook: