- 1 multigrain bread roll, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 x 425g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 1 x 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 60g drained pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthways
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bunches rocket, trimmed, washed, dried
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with foil. Spread bread cubes evenly over baking tray. Cook in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place the tuna, cannellini beans, tomato, onion and olives in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the oil and toss to combine. Add the rocket, croutons and basil leaves and gently toss to combine. Divide salad among shallow serving bowls.
All nutrition values are per serve