- 500g sashimi-grade tuna
- 2 avocados, flesh cut into thick slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus extra lime to serve
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup (125ml) light soy sauce
- Step 1Using a sharp knife, cut the tuna into 0.5cm slices. Place on a serving platter with the slices of avocado.
- Step 2Combine the extra virgin olive oil and lime juice. When ready to serve, dress the avocado and tuna with lime dressing. Garnish with spring onions and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Step 3Serve with the soy sauce for dipping, and extra lime if desired.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Valli Little
- Image credit: Mark Roper
- Publication: Taste.com.au