- 2 large red capsicum, halved, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 5 tablespoons (100ml) good-quality mayonnaise
- 200g wild rocket
- 1/3 cup (80ml) good-quality French dressing
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Step 2Place capsicum on a baking tray, cut-side up, drizzle with oil and roast for 15 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Step 3To make filling, place tuna, egg, capers and half the chives in a bowl. Add enough mayonnaise to bind, and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4When capsicum are cool, fill cavities with the tuna mixture.
- Step 5Toss salad leaves with half the dressing and place on serving plates with capsicum. Drizzle with remaining dressing, and garnish with remaining chives. Season with salt and pepper.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Valli Little
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Taste.com.au