- 200g tuna loin fillets
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 75g edamame beans, podded
- Baby herbs, to serve
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon water, cold
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Step 1Brush tuna with oil. Season well. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook for 30 seconds each side for rare or until cooked to your liking. Rinse tuna under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towel. Thinly slice.
- Step 2Blanch beans in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 1 minute. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Pat dry.
- Step 3For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Season.
- Step 4Arrange tuna on a serving plate. Sprinkle with edamame beans and baby herbs. Drizzle over the dressing.
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Taste Magazine