- 2 long red chillies, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 (about 150g each) firm white fish fillets
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 200g snow peas or sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Step 1Place the chilli and salt in a mortar and pound with a pestle until finely crushed. Alternatively, place in a bowl and use the end of a rolling pin to crush. Add the ginger, garlic, lime rind, lime juice, sugar and vinegar and combine.
- Step 2Combine the cumin, turmeric, coriander and half the oil in a large bowl. Add the fish and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Cook the fish for 2-3 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Step 4Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in wok over high heat until very hot. Add beans, peas and chilli mixture and stir-fry for 3-4 mins or until beans are tender-crisp. Remove from heat. Add the coriander leaves and toss to combine.
- Step 5Divide fish and bean mixture among serving plates. Serve with rice.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles