- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 200g rice stick noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g turkey mince
- 1/2 small iceberg lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- Step 1Combine juice, fish sauce, sugar and chilli in a jug. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Step 2Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain. Cool under cold running water. Drain.
- Step 3Heat oil in a large wok or frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry turkey, onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes or until cooked.
- Step 4Meanwhile, divide noodles, salad, carrot, mint and sprouts between 4 bowls. Top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts. Drizzle over dressing.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Lucy Nunes
- Image credit: Guy Bailey
- Publication: Taste.com.au