- 1 1/4 cups quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 anchovies, drained, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 stalks celery, halved, thinly sliced
- 150g Greek-style fetta, crumbled
- 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts, toasted
- 12 semi sun-dried tomatoes, drained, thickly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Step 1Place quinoa and 2 1/2 cups cold water in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Transfer to a large plate to cool.
- Step 2Combine oil, lemon juice, anchovy and garlic in a large serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add quinoa and remaining ingredients. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
Serves 8 as a side.
- Author: Lucy Nunes
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas