- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 eschallots, thinly sliced (see note)
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 140ml can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 300g thick white boneless fish, cut into 3cm cubes
- 16 medium green prawns, peeled, deveined
- 12 mussels, beards removed, cleaned
- 250g calamari rings
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add eschallots. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in coconut milk, coconut cream, fish sauce, brown sugar and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Bring to the boil.
- Step 2Reduce heat to medium. Add fish, prawns and mussels. Simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes. Add calamari and cook for 1 minute or until fish is cooked through.
- Step 3Spoon rice into bowls. Ladle over curry. Top with coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
All nutrition values are per serve
Note: You could use 1 brown onion, finely chopped, instead of the eschallots.
- Author: Dixie Elliott
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas